6 GPU Open Air Case for Crypto Currency Mining Rig Frame
Free Shipping Included! 6 GPU Open Air Case for Crypto Currency Mining Rig Frame by MKU LLC at Bad Sites. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. You will be up and running in no time with this hand-made open air mining rig case designed to hold up to 6 GPU's (graphics cards) for digital
Features & Highlights
- You will be up and running in no time with this hand-made open air mining rig case designed to hold up to 6 GPU's (graphics cards) for digital currency mining. Each purpose-built GPU mining frame is practically designed using angled aluminum and responsibly harvested lumber.
- 6 GPU's can be used with this frame for mining Ethereum, Zcash, Monero and other GPU mineable crypto currencies.
- Assembly: open air case is flat-packed and partially assembled. Final assembly is quick and takes only a few minutes with a Phillips screwdriver. The assembly instructions and link to video guide will be included with shipment.
- Dimensions: 20"(W) x 16"(D) x 10"(H) when fully assembled
- Included Setup Hardware: 2 L-brackets to secure the power supply unit, 6 thumbscrews for GPUs (holes are pre-tapped and spaced correctly for 6 GPU's), 6 motherboard standoffs and 6 nuts for standoffs, and 1 strip of Velcro with removable self stick strip for securing solid state drive (SSD) in place, if you are planning to run your mining software from an SSD. (Computer electronic hardware not included. Case Only.)
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.24 x 1.26 x 1.26 inches|